OpenTRV Limited is currently recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Web Developer
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Copy Writer
- Branding Specialist
Web Developer Job Vacancy at OpenTRV Limited
Job Title: Web Developer
- Are you an outstanding web developer who loves coding and is able to create amazing user experiences? Then we are looking for you!
- The web developer will be responsible for coding, designing and managing websites for the company and clients. They will build websites from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from home pages to site layouts and functions.
Typical job functions include:
- Writing well designed, testable and efficient code by using best software development practices;
- Creating website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices;
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases;
- Gathering and refining specifications and requirements based on technical needs;
- Creating and maintaining software documentation;
- Being responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling websites;
- Staying plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and applying them into operations and activities;
- Cooperating with the branding specialist to match visual design intent.
The successful candidate must:
- Have proven experience in web designing;
- Possess top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS;
- Have a solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices;
- Possess adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development;
- Have hands-on experience with network diagnostics and network analytics tools;
- Have basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) process;
- Possess aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills;
- Have strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen;
- Be able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques;
- Be comfortable with WordPress.
- The following traits may help set candidates apart:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical subject.
What to Expect
We are a startup that cares deeply about the welfare of our employees and so we are always working hard to ensure that everyone is well taken care of.
- All new employees will receive a two-day onboarding on the 13th and 14th of October, 2016 and ongoing job support is provided where possible.
- Employees are actively encouraged to seek personal development by attending training courses and taking advantage of other available opportunities. Support will be given to enable these where possible.
- For the first two weeks, the new team will work together in the office from Monday – Friday. After this period, employees will be able to choose a combination of working from home and in the office, according to their personal needs and the demands of the job role.
- All employees are encouraged to pursue a healthy work-life balance and the company will take reasonable steps to enable this where practicable.
Employee salaries will be paid in British Pounds (GBP) where practicable. Employees will start on a basic salary which will be reviewed and potentially increased after three months. New employees may also have the opportunity to receive joining bonuses.
Application Closing Date
Friday 7th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates are asked to upload their CVs and complete the application form to the best of their ability as this constitutes an important part of the selection process.
- Successful candidates from this stage will be invited to a half-day assessment centre on either Monday 10th or Tuesday 11th of October, 2016.
- Job offers will be sent out to successful candidates from this stage on Wednesday 12th of October, 2016.